This non-invasive, non-surgical treatment is FDA cleared as a way destroy fat cells without affecting the skin, nerves, and muscles. This means less downtime and no needles are involved in getting the slim and smooth appearance you want. CoolSculpting can be used on the chin and neck area, upper arm, upper and lower back, abdomen, thighs, and underneath the buttocks.
What Is CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting is a targeted procedure to reduce body fat. It uses a process known as “cryolipolysis”, which is a topical procedure, so there are no incisions, needles, or anesthesia needed. As the applicator is applied, the cold temperature kills the fat cells. These cells are then naturally removed by the body over the course of a few weeks. This reduces the layer of fat to give a visibly slimmer result. For more information about CoolSculpting, read our frequently asked questions.
CHRONOS has been on the forefront of total body health and wellness since 2013. Our founding vision is to provide our clients a custom plan and the tools they need to improve every aspect of their health, from fitness to spirit, to passion and appearance. We know CoolSculpting can be highly beneficial in achieving a desired appearance and raising self confidence! Our highly experienced technicians use the most advanced technology available to slim you down in less time.
Over 1,000 treatments Performed
CoolSculpting is a targeted treatment that takes a practiced eye to deliver the best results. At CHRONOS, we’re proud to say that we’re in the 1,000 CoolSculpting Club! We have performed over 1,000 treatments to deliver the slim look our clients desire. Our experience utilizes all of the different CoolSculpting applicators to make sure each client gets a custom contoured result.
CoolSculpting is still a relatively new procedure in the world of fat loss. As such, progress is continually being made to advance and develop the technology to achieve the best results. At CHRONOS we know how important it is to stay up to date with the most current CoolSculpting equipment.
About The Applicators
CoolSculpting allows for targeted results on many different areas of the body from their unique and innovative applicators. These applicators do all the hard work for reducing body fat. At CHRONOS we make sure that all of our clients get the look they desire by ensuring we have all the CoolSculpting applicators available. That way, you can get the most targeted results much faster than before.
- CoolAdvantage™ – CHRONOS was the first practice in New Orleans to receive the new CoolAdvantage™ applicator! This allows for the fastest CoolSculpting treatment yet. This applicator allows for treatment in just 35 minutes, nearly half of the old treatment time. This applicator can be used on many areas of the body.
- CoolAdvantage™ Plus – With the same fast treatment, CoolAdvantage™ Plus has a larger area for targeted treatment of the abdomen.
- CoolAdvantage™ Petite – This applicator was designed to quickly treat smaller areas like the upper arm.
- CoolMini® – The smallest of our applicators, the CoolMini® can be used under the chin and on the neck for a sharper jawline.
- CoolSmooth PRO™ – This innovative applicator allows for the treatment of “non-pinchable” body fat and is useful in treating cellulite on the thighs.
Our advanced equipment isn’t the only way we can save you time during a CoolSculpting treatment.
CHRONOS offers dual-sculpting, a practice in which we treat two areas at the same time! This can cut your procedure time in half.
And, because CoolSculpting rarely requires downtime after the procedure, dual-sculpting makes it even easier to fit a treatment into your day.